This report highlights the results achieved during fiscal
year 2017 by the GFDRR. It provides an overview of GFDRR’s grant-making activities as implemented in countries in its eight areas of engagement.
The report also outlines GFDRR’s contribution to the global resilience agenda and its efforts to develop innovative solutions, tools, and analytical products for strengthening the global knowledge base for disaster risk management.
• East Asia And Pacific
• Europe And Central Asia
• Latin America and the
• Middle East and North
• South Asia
Areas of Engagement
• Promoting Open Access to Risk Information
• Promoting Resilient Infrastructure
• Scaling Up the Resilience of Cities
• Strengthening Hydromet and Early Warning
• Deepening Financial Protection
• Building Resilience in Communities
• Deepening Engagements in Resilience to Climate Change
• Enabling Resilient Recovery
Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery
You can also access this resource on our Portal
Thank you for recommending this resource.
Share your resources
Are you working to better understand and build community flood resilience? Others can benefit from your knowledge.